BAE 125 for sale
We have a Serviceable BAe 125-700 Main Wing in Stock for immediate sale. Contact us for more details.
The BAe 125 also known as the HS125 is a twin-engine mid-size corporate jet. The BAe 125 is powered by a TFE731 engine which is powerful and quiet and has contributed to the success of the BAe 125 aircraft. It has a range of 1600nm and is currently configured for VIP and heads of state transport.
This aircraft provides rapid turn-around, flexibility of operations and a VIP flight experience.
Our aircraft are also available for rental for filming purposes.
Please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Manufactured – 1982
- 12,929.41 Hrs
- TFE731-3DR-1H Engines on Honeywell MSP Gold
- Universal EFI890R Cockpit Displays
- VIP Interior
- Aircraft Ser No: ZE395
- Port U/C Ser No: HS/R2/DHL/DH991
- Due Overhaul Calendar: 27 Jun 22
- Life to Overhaul Cycles: 4342
- Stbd U/C Ser No: HS/R2/DHL/DH1210
- Due Overhaul Calendar: 11 Jan 24
- Life to Overhaul Cycles: 4588
- Nose U/C Ser No: HS/R/DHL/509
- Due Overhaul Calendar: 01 Mar 22
- Life to Overhaul Cycles: 4155
|MPI/CZI Due @||2100||4200||2100||4200|
|Last MPI/CZI @ ECU Hrs||11120.833||9345.083||8197||8197|
|Current ECU Hrs||11520.084||11520.084||9809.83||9809.83|
|ECU Hrs Since Last MPI/CZI||399.251||2175.001||1612.83||1612.83|
|ECU Hrs to next MPI/CZI||1700.749||2024.999||487.17||2587.17|
|ECU Hrs next MPI/CZI Due||13220.833||13545.083||10297||12397|